about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

No takeaway…

I read a recent post over at thegirl and noticed that Bathroom Reading had commented on it. This got me thinking so I thought I would share my thoughts on the issue.

I totally agree with
thegirl, all men look, they have since year dot and they will always do so.

Now I may be unusual on this but it doesn’t bother me, or to be more precise, if I’m out with my partner, no matter where it is; café or party, no matter how I’m dressed; casual or all dressed up, I’m not bothered by him checking out other women, as long as he checks me out more. So what I’m saying is as long as I get the lion’s share of attention I don’t mind if my partner checks other women out.

However I would add that this checking out should be done in a refined manner, but then I don’t (thank god) attract un-refined men so this has never been a problem.

I don’t view this behaviour as derogatory or disrespectful in any way, I too check out beautiful women for different reasons of course, but I can appreciate and understand why men feel compelled to do this.

All things being equal I check other men out when I’m with my partner, but I always make sure to lavish the most attention on my guy.

As the saying goes, it’s okay to check out the menu, so long as you always eat at home.

posted by Opus at 16:05

design by may / modified by opus