about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, June 10, 2005

Nipple erectus

Bliss, I love it when its likes this, but every time warm sunny weather comes around I get all self-conscious.

You see I believe I have a condition which I call nipple erectus, my nipples are practically always erect, the only time I’ve noticed them not being erect is first thing in the morning, even when I’m working out at the gym they’re erect.

It doesn’t really seem to matter what I wear, bra, no bra, shirt, t-shirt, they are just there. So unless I wear a jacket or something which is not very practical in hot weather, I’m constantly exposed so to speak.

Now I don’t actually have a problem with this, but I have to say that after a while I do start feeling self-conscious when guys just stare at my tits, or more precisely my nipples. And I know what they’re probably thinking… she must be horny, well I do have a healthy libido but I can’t be horny ALL the time.

So guys, spare a thought, next time you're out and about and you notice a girl with erect nipples, try not to part your lips slightly and readjust your manhood, have a good look just the once and be done with it.

posted by Opus at 15:57

design by may / modified by opus