about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Monday, June 20, 2005

Itsy bitsy

Now this is what I call summer, given half a chance I would be a complete sun whore, it’s in my blood, after all, my dad does comes from Trinidad. I know one day I’ll move to a hot climate.

So this weekend I decided it was officially hot enough to get my kit off.

The only problem was I couldn’t find my bikini bottoms, I had the entire contents of my drawers strewn across my bed, but they were no where.

I was determined to get out in the sun so what’s a girl to do, I didn’t want to go shopping on such a hot day.

Knickers I thought, I’ll just have to wear some knickers, black knickers should be fine.

The next thing I noticed was that all my high-leg briefs were in the wash, I only had black thongs left to wear.

Well I had to reason with myself. I thought, if I were in France, Spain, or any other European country no one would bat an eyelid (well most wouldn’t).

So I went for it, and I’m glad I did, because I had absolutely nothing to worry about, a lot of the other sunbathers were foreign.

At one point a French couple walked past and sat down not too far away, I heard the guy say to the girl something like. “But that girl over there has a thong on, so go on baby wear yours.”

There I was liberating a French girl to get her cheeks out.

posted by Opus at 11:33

design by may / modified by opus