about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Get naked in public!

As part of her post yesterday Pink posed a question - White bits - sexy, or no?

Personally I’m not a fan of white bits, and in my case its lighter brown bits, which I think looks particularly unattractive.

Also being a complete sun whore I love to feel completely sun kissed, there’s nothing like it… well apart from the obvious.

So if it stays this hot I think I’m going to make the trek up to
Kenwood Ladies Pond and get naked. Well you’re not supposed to get full on naked, topless is fine, but most of the women do get their bottoms off, and just put them back on for swimming.

The pond is enclosed and the rule is no girls under the age of 8 and girls under the age of 14 have to be accompanied by an adult – female of course, don’t think you can sneak in this way guys.

Whenever I’ve been I haven’t noticed many young girls at all mainly women, so it’s blissful and quiet (no music allowed, but personal MP3 player keeps me happy).

The facilities are not 5 star but there are showers, toilets, a life guard, and the pond is so deliciously refreshing.

It used to be a free facility but now there is a
£2.00 charge for the day. Kenwood ladies pond is located just off of Millfield Lane.

Get a girlie group together, take a picnic and get there before noon to secure a good spot. And remember – practice safe sun.


P.S. Forgot to mention. On the way to Kenwood ladies pond as you walk up Millfield Lane, you’ll go past Highgate Mens Pond which is not enclosed. Okay so it’s about 95% gay, but hey they have some seriously fit bodies to ogle and they know how to flaunt it too.

posted by Opus at 12:22

design by may / modified by opus