about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, May 06, 2005

A guy thing

Now I don’t tend to do a lot of these quizzes, but this one caught my eye.

Your Brain is
46.67% Female
53.33% Male
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female. You are both sensitive and savvy,rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed. But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


The gender of my brain is more male than female by a slim margin of 6%, I go with this.

It’s funny but a lot of my male friends have also commented on the maleness of my mind, in certain areas I just don’t think like a woman. Boyfriends have said they like the way my mind is feminine and sexy, yet ballsy at the same time.

I’ve even been complimented on how well I give directions, it’s true, no guy has ever gotten lost with my directions, I once mapped out a route with a few stop-offs from London to Milan, Italy, not a wrong turning, not one stupid argument.

There’s one area in particular where I know my mind is more male, or rather displays more of a male attitude, and this is sex.

Now I’m as romantic as can be with the right person, but I don’t need romance to have great sex. I’m as loving as can be with the right person, but I don’t need love to have great sex.

What I do need is to feel a strong physical and mental connection with a guy, the physical being of course a mutual attraction, and the mental connection because after all, the brain is the sexiest organ of the body.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that I don’t need love and romance, and to feel an emotional – spiritual connection with a guy, it’s just that I see these as a natural progression of an intimate relationship if I’m with the right guy.

What I’m saying is, as long as the attraction and mental connection is there, I find it very easy to let go and open up to a guy on a sexual level (no pun intended), without needing to be all emotional.

Another male attitude I have is I don’t tend to question where the relationship is going, I just let it naturally progress.

I know there are other areas too but I can’t quite put my finger on them, all I know is that boyfriends have said that I’m a bit of an enigma and I’m unpredictable, because I don’t react in a typical female way to certain situations.

And to cap it off what’s really interesting is I’m attracted to a certain type of guy and my experience to date has indicated that the type of guy I’m attracted to is attracted to my 53% male mind, and of course my 47% female mind, so I’m not changing a thing.

posted by Opus at 10:00

design by may / modified by opus