about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, April 22, 2005

Double trouble

Do you ever have those moments when your mouth just works way too fast for your brain?Mmmmmmmm

You see I was at the gym last night and I forgot to take my mp3 player with me, I ALWAYS take my player with me because I NEED music to keep me going otherwise I start to lose my concentration, and start wondering around with this vacant look on my face.

Anyway I forgot my player, damn!

So there I was on the rowing machine and wasn’t really putting a lot of effort in to it because I didn’t have my tunes see. Then out of the blue this guy on the rower next to me leant over and said:

“Has anyone ever told you that you look like
Halle Berry, I swear you could be her double?”

Now I’m not concentrating and I certainly wasn’t expecting that, so what do you think I said in response? Nope you won’t guess.

I smiled and said:

“Thanks, but I don’t really see it myself, I think it’s just that we have the same colouring and hairstyle, buy hey I wouldn’t mind shagging her ex.”

Yep! No brain to mouth involved there.

I continued the mumble something about how good looking Eric Benet is, then thanked him for the compliment again, and practically ran off to find a cross-trainer.

Now the fact is that I do think Eric Benet is gorgeous, sexy, mouth watering, but did I have to share this with this guy right there and then.

My problem is that all too often I don’t really respond differently to a guy than I would to a girl. If a girl had been rowing next to me and leant over and said the same thing I would have responded the same way. It’s just my humour; I wasn’t attracted to the guy.

Monty’s post yesterday got me thinking about flirting, because you see I don’t view what I do as flirting, I just see it as me being me, open and direct, and my sense of humour is of the naughty kind, I just can’t help it.

It gets me in to trouble though.

P.S. Mind you I wouldn’t mind dressing up as cat woman

posted by Opus at 10:39

design by may / modified by opus