about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sweet dreams…

According to a study many women lose 5 hours sleep a week due to snoring partners.

Although I’ve been lucky in the
taste stakes I haven’t fared so well with the snoring, but I’ve never lost sleep over it.

Apparently a lot of women are too meek to interrupt their snoring partners slumber, whereas men have no qualms in prodding and waking a female partner who snores.

Personally I’m a nudging type. It has been well documented that men tend to snore when they sleep lying on their backs. I have found this to be true, if a partner snores I will gently nudge him over on to his side, the snoring stops immediately.

Of course if this fails then I can highly recommend
soft ear plugs, especially if your partners’ snoring is showing up on the Richter Scale.

posted by Opus at 14:12

design by may / modified by opus