about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sweet, and, low down

Okay, sometimes I buy GQ magazine, why? Well to see what men (some, not all) are reading, and hell to salivate over the pictures of hot guys, seriously, for a guy magazine it has a good percentage of fit males adorning its pages.

Being touted as the sex issue the February edition kind of caught my eye. In among the sex pages several articles drew my attention and as is my want I will comment on one of them.

Apparently there are a lot of women out there who refuse to swallow; yes you know what I mean swallow – as in below the belly button and above the knees. Why? Well it all comes down… to a matter of taste.

Personally I love oral and I love to swallow, I find it very sensual and intimate, but I have to ask myself, have I been lucky in the taste stakes?

Thinking about it I do always tend to go out with guys who lead pretty healthy lives nutrition wise. As you may have seen from channel 4s you are what you eat, certain foods can affect your body odour, so why not your taste too.

So being the kind of girl that I am I’ve done a little research for all you young lovers out there.

For the sweetest semen:

Food/drink to avoid:
Red meat
Broccoli
Sprouts
Coffee
Chocs
Cigarettes (obviously not a food or drink, but hey)
Asparagus
Onions
Garlic
Dairy products
Chemically processed liquor

Food/drink to enjoy:
Plums
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Cilantro (the leaf of the young coriander plant)
Spearmint
Grapefruit
Green tea
Beer (there is a god)
Wheat germ (increases seminal output)
Pineapple
Mangoes
Chamomile tea

If this just seems too much why not try a delicious fruit shake and consume about half an hour to an hour before oral.

Take a banana, one small papaya, and/or one small mango, some pineapple, a pear, one tbsp/15ml of wheat germ, mix with a little mango juice for desired consistency – of the fruit shake that is - whizz in a blender and ahem, swallow.

posted by Opus at 09:22

design by may / modified by opus