about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, January 28, 2005

Up close and personal

I recently came across the book Digital Diaries; a photographic journey of sexual self exploration. The author and subject Natacha Merritt takes herself and us through an intimate, raw, frank, and tender visual voyage.

Anyone can take a picture of themselves in the buff having sex and slap it up on the web, but Natacha Merritt has created a sensual story through subjective observation of her sexuality and sexual needs.

Leave your prejudices at the door and step in to the world of Natacha Merritt

posted by Opus at 17:40

design by may / modified by opus