about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, January 14, 2005

Read my lips!

Following on from yesterdays post Are you sexually cliterate? I wonder just how many women feel comfortable with giving a man guidance in the art of the oral caress. I doubt very much we’re all as verbal as the character Samantha in ‘Sex and The City’, giving a lick by lick commentary, I think that would be a bit off putting, still I would imagine that many guys would welcome some input.

I mean how do we learn to be good at oral sex, mostly through trial and error, practise, and listening out for the right noises, but even then we may only know the basics, and not try different techniques.

If a woman is sexually aware of her body she will probably enjoy trying several different masturbation techniques while alone, taking her time to explore and play around with her sexual reponse, but she may not feel able to articulate these techniques to her lover.

On reading Ian Kerner’s book ‘She Comes First’, in particlar the second and third chapter, Rules of Usage and Putting it All Together respectively, I wondered whether Kerner hadn’t secretly spied on a woman pleasuring herself, for it seems to me that what he has managed to do is put in to words every womans clitoral desires.

posted by Opus at 22:30

design by may / modified by opus