about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Need to know

I’m a passionate observer and participant of human interaction, how we relate. I love conversation and debate as well as quick wit and repartee. I love reading articles, books, and seeing films relevant to my interests, and listening to my mind as I hear an opinion taking shape, this happens a lot :-D

My mind is constantly in motion, leaping from lily pad to lily pad in search of its sustenance; knowledge food – I like my food to be interesting and unusual, replenishing me daily with vital nutrients.

I also enjoy snacking on light, frivolous, naughty food. So don’t be surprised to see my posts jump from serious to silly, from deep to light, I need variety and my mind is diverse.

My blog is a place where I get to taste my food in a more permanent way; I can come back and take nourishment again and again. I freely share my food with you; I hope you are tempted to revisit and dine with me again.

posted by Opus at 21:22

design by may / modified by opus