about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Friday, January 21, 2005

Elvis by the Presleys

Twenty-seven years after his death, Elvis Presley remains one of the
worlds most beloved and iconic figures. Let’s face it he had the looks, the voice, and the moves; boy did he have the moves. Now for the first time, Elvis the man revealed, the husband, the father and the artist is remembered intimately and honestly by those who knew him best - his ex wife Priscilla, daughter Lisa Marie and other close family members.


“CBS, SONY BMG, Random House Publishers and the Elvis Presley Estate have united in a multi-tiered effort to celebrate the life and legacy of Elvis Presley with the television special, a mini-series, a commemorative 2 CD set and a lavish book all coming in May.”

Now I wouldn’t say I’m an ardent fan but I will be pre-ordering my copy of 'Elvis by the Presleys'. Here was one interesting, complex, and extraordinary man who became the King of Rock and Roll.

Elvis by the Presleys, the new television special, will be broadcasted on the CBS Television Network on Friday, May 13th. It is expected to be broadcasted in the UK at a date yet to be confirmed.

“Before Elvis there was nothing”
John Lennon

posted by Opus at 13:11

design by may / modified by opus