about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

City Swinger!

‘Sexy and The City’ actress Kim Cattrall has disclosed that she has decided to imitate her on screen character Samantha Jones and take on lovers. Cattrall 48 said “In my twenties and thirties I was a serial monogamist. Now I'm going to swing."

If you’ve followed my posts thus far I know what you might be thinking. In my earlier post - ‘Baby, baby, please!’ I stated that because of a personal choice I had been a serial monogamist for the last 21 years (yes I started early). So do I feel like swinging? Well no but I’d like to share my thoughts with you.

I’ve always been a one on one kind of girl there’s something about really getting to know a partner sexually, for me, that is very sensual and intense. Sex at the beginning of a new relationship is still great, passionate, and sexy, but after a while – and a lot of practising – I find it moves on to a deeper level (no pun intended).

Personally, I start to feel very connected to my amour and visa versa, this opens up a whole new dimension to sex as opposed to just lusty passion, we can tune in to each others rhythms and sexual nuances, whereas at the beginning this is all very much a guessing game, which can of course be fun, but at some point I get more pleasure from not having to guess.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not one of those girls who need to be in love with my partner before I can experience great sex, not at all, I figure if you put two experienced lovers together then the sex is going to be of a good standard, but for me this is just sex.

I’m not being a romantic fool either, I believe that great sex, no, fantastic sex, is part experience, part understanding, part listening, and part technique, plus a whole lot of being comfortable with truly letting go and opening up. This last part is very important and I wonder if constant ‘new sex’ really allows for this to take place.

posted by Opus at 19:01

design by may / modified by opus