about me
Name: Opus
Location: London, UK
MBTI Type: ENFP
Sun Cancer/Moon Aries
Year of The Goat
my links
previous posts
favourite posts
archives
rings & directories
Listed on BlogShares
Top100bloggers.com
moon phase
 
 
currently clicking

help me evolve
Blogroll Me!
link to me!

words
sounds
credits
Design by May
Modified by Opus
Comments Haloscan

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by
Powered by Blogger
 
Untamed Symphony
| my mind in motion | deep | light | controversial | outrageous | witty | naughty | a chorus of free thought

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Are you sexually cliterate?

This is the question of Ian Kerner author of the book ‘She Comes First’. I bought this book for a boyfriend knowing that he would enjoy reading it and decided to read it myself too - well two heads are better than one right ;-) I found this book well written, informative, and descriptive, with nice touches of humour, and the best thing is it’s written by a guy.

I mean I didn’t know that “the clitoris has eighteen parts, all of which play a role in the production of pleasure.” Neither did I know that the clitoral glans (the head) has “approximately eight thousand nerve endings, twice as many as the head of the penis and more than any other part of the human body…” ooh no wonder she’s so wonderfully sensitive!

I’m going to keep it brief today as I will probably elaborate on this post tomorrow, but I shall leave you with this from the book:

“It’s time to ‘think outside her box’. When it comes to the oral caress, every man should make a mantra of Rhett Butler’s infamous line to Scarlett O’Hara in Gone with the Wind: ‘You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.”

posted by Opus at 17:39

design by may / modified by opus